Machine translation is the automated process of using computer software to translate texts from one language to another. The obvious advantages of using machine translation include the following:
- boosting productivity in translating large volumes of repetitive texts
- increased translation speed
- higher capability to deal with large volumes of User Generated Content (UGC)
- and many others.
Machine translation is not suitable for all industries and applications. It is recommended that companies consider their specific quality requirement and relevance of the languages to decide if it is suitable to adopt machine translation.
Our approaches to machine translation:
- Machine translation consultation
- Machine translation installation
- Terminology collection and management
- Post-editing after machine translation
One word may have multiple meanings. One meaning may be expressed differently. Let Eliontech experts help you to determine the best approach.